McAfee is one of the most advanced leading antivirus security software in this tech era. Owing to its advanced technology and its fame, it is preloaded in many computers and laptops. It means it is not mandatory for users to use McAfee antivirus on their systems if they do not want to use it any more, they can uninstall or remove it from the system. But some of the McAfee users come across a few issues to uninstall McAfee LiveSafe on Windows. This blog comes with solution that will help its users to learn how to uninstall and remove McAfee LiveSafe on windows.
What is McAfee LiveSafe
McAfee LiveSafe is a security product of McAfee Activate which is enabled to ward online threats off your system including virus, malware, spyware, and many more. In general, it is preinstalled on windows, it is considered as a business policy.
If you want to uninstall and remove McAfee LiveSafe from the control panel, you will find one message “navigation to this webpage was cancelled”. There may be various reasons behind this message. So, you do not need to kill your time uninstalling this way, rather you must avail other method. Here are a few methods that will guide you to uninstall McAfee LiveSafe from your system.
Method 1: Uninstalled Using McAfee Removal Tool
The MCPR Tool is one of the recommended tools which are used to uninstall and remove antivirus from your system, and the required steps to be given below.
- At first, you must visit official website of McAfee to download the MCPR tool.
- As you download it, you must open and click on “allow” to run.
- You will go to the McAfee antivirus removal screen to tap on “next”.
- After that you must click on “agree” and then tap on “next”.
- You will be prompted to enter captcha security code for validation and then hit “next”.
- Wait until security software gets uninstalled from your system.
- As removal is done perfectly, you can restart your device. If you don’t find success to uninstall McAfee LiveSafe, you can proceed to the next method.
Method 2: Revo Uninstaller Can Uninstall McAfee LiveSafe
- At first, go to download Revo Uninstall portable version.
- As you downloaded and extract the zipfile.
- Thereafter, you can double tap on “revoUPort.exe after that you can open the application.
- Now, you will find the app lists and as you find McAfee LiveSafe to tap on “uninstall”.
- Now, select “continue”.
- Move to the upcoming page, you must go to choose and delete the leftover registry. items if you can delete those files which are related to McAfee LiveSafe.
- After that, you can choose and remove “all the leftover files and folders”.
- Now, you can tap on the “finish” option to the removal.
- As you have done, you opt to update the list, thereafter McAfee LiveSafe will be uninstalled, and it will not be on your system any more.
Method 3: Safe Mode Can Uninstall McAfee LiveSafe
In case of not having desire to use additional tool then you can go for uninstalling McAfee LiveSafe in safe mode.
- First and foremost, you must find the command Win+R using your system keyboard to start the Run option.
- During the next step, you will be prompted to type and hit enter MSConfig.
- When the window of system configuration starts, you must move to the boot section.
- Thereafter, you can click the box to safe boot; you find the check option for the least choice.
- You will find” ok” option to click and agree to restart in safe the mode.
- As you find the windows boots in the safe mode, you must move to application section and to uninstall McAfee LiveSafe, which can be removed without facing any issues.
- After that you can open MSConfig another time in order to stop the safe boot choice and reboot in general.
- Now, you will click on “delete leftover files”.
- As the process of uninstalling, this antivirus may leave leftover behind on system, in order to delete all the files, you must go to this process C:Program FilesMcAfee. After that, your system will be free from McAfee Livesafe.
The above-given methods are easy to implement to uninstall and remove McAfee LiveSafe on windows for the users. Despite going through this post, if users find it hard to uninstall and remove McAfee LiveSafe antivirus, they can coordinate to experts who can assist you remove or uninstall McAfee LiveSafe remotely.