Technology is a part and parcel of our life and we cannot think of living without it in this present scenario. Despite having infinite advantages, it carries many disadvantages as well. The internet has been a great place for the online criminals to dupe the tech-users to get monetary benefits which is possible by way of getting personal information. In order to save your personal identity, many antivirus software are available on the market. If McAfee install properly by McAfee Activate Card then it is one of the most prominent antivirus because it provides robust security to your system flawlessly against online threat or cyber criminals. Despite being enabled with unlimited advantages, the negative part cannot be ignored by us like McAfee fails to open due to many reasons and some of them are given below that will help you understand its flaws with ease.
Problem Encountered By The McAfee Users
If it has bug, you cannot open it. By way of going through this article, you will get to know about the common causes that to these issues.
1. Your system faces a malware and virus infection.
2. Your system may have corrupt and damaged files.
3. Battery check and security center may be cause of this issue.
How To Overcome McAfee Software Fails To Open
Here is a quick solution of this issue that can be resolved by putting a little effort. Before making up mind to resolve this issue, you must move to restart your computer.
Settling Virus Issue
If system gets virus like malware that does not let your system open, in order to overcome this issue, you must download and run your McAfee stringer tool that can recognize malware on system, the following steps will guide to resolve this issue easily.
Note: The McAfee stringer tool is enabled with the features of detecting and removing the malware on your system but it is not good for scanning your system completely against antivirus.
1. At first, you must go to the stinger download page.
2. After that, you must click on “download stinger link”. In order to get the best out of this tool, you must download the latest version of this tool.
Point To Remember
If you don’t have business environment, you don’t need to choose the EPO versions of stinger. It varies from window to window as well. If you have the Window that is enabled with 64-bit versions, click “download”.
Stinger With X64 System
1. At first, you click on download.
2. It will ask you to save stinger on desktop so you can access to it easily.
3. Now, make right-click “stinger application”.
4. This is a time to select and run as administrator.
5. If you find warning regarding Windows security, click on “yes” and move to continue and run.
6. Click on accept regarding the end user license agreement.
7. Later on, click on “customize my scan” to be a part of additional derives or directories.
8. In order to find infected and scan files, click on scan.
Key To Remember
The files which are infected on your PC are repaired if your computer is enabled with Windows system restores, it might have a few files in it, but it has different procedure to scan and remove infected files out of your computer.
System restores needs to be turned off temporarily: as soon as you turn off the Window system restore all the backup files are deleted including infected files. You need to wait unless all the backup files are deleted that may be done within 10 minutes. After that you should enable your system with the Windows System Restores. As soon as it has been re-enabled on your system, it will work in the future again.
How To Turn The Window System Restore Off
The following steps will help you turn off the Windows system restore for Windows 7, 8, or 10.
1. On the bottom left of your desktop that has a start button, you need to click on it.
2. You find search box, you need to type control panel.
3. And enter” press”.
Go To Click On System
1. Click “system protection” which is available in the left pane.
2. It will ask you to type your password or move to click “continue”.
3. Now, the disk which you want to turn off, click on it.
4. After than click on configure, and then click “disable system protection”, now you will click on OK, thus the Windows restore system will be turned off.
How To Re-Enable The Windows System Restore
Wait until all the infected files are deleted. After that you must move to re-enable the windows System Restore.
1. The disk on which you will like to turn on System Restore, click on it.
2. Now, you will click on “configure”.
3. Click “turn on system protection”.
4. Click on” OK” now, the Windows system restore is re-enabled.
The above given method will help you if Your McAfee software fails to open. Being software, it is bound to happen. If you are tech-savvy, you must know how to execute the above given steps to overcome this issue. However, if you find it difficult to resolve this issue, you can make a contact to the McAfee Retail Card Activation experts who can provide you assistance remotely and your issue will be fixed within a few minutes.