There is no doubt that McAfee is among those companies that have been efficiently and successfully providing customized, comprehensive, and advanced security solutions to customers. It helps you stay protected and keep pace with the technology without being dodged and cheated by the term technology. On top of that, McAfee Safe Search is extremely utilized across the globe by savvy computer users because of their improved and proven user-friendliness, customizability, dependability, and security.
McAfee is a highly sought online security software with a broad spectrum of products to safeguard your computer, phone, and other devices from online threats and attacks. What’s more, it preserves the system from any viruses and malware, which might harm your precious documents and files. McAfee Safe Search is a great functionality provided by McAfee to its users. Nonetheless, many users are having a difficult time working with the McAfee Antivirus Safe Search. If you are one of these users, there’s no need to wait any longer.
This post is intended to provide you practical tips and solutions on how you can fix your McAfee Safe Search Not Working concern. Are you now ready? Let’s get started!
- Do you like to turn on the McAfee safe search on your device? To do that, you can go straight to McAfee.Com/Activate, the official website.
- Look for the “Safe Search" option and click the download button.
- Download the software program on your personal system.
- Double-click on the file so you can install the McAfee Safe Search on your device.
- Finish the installation process by following the instructions provided.
- Reboot the system after you finish the installation.
- Turn on the safe search option on your preferred browser.
Fix McAfee Safe Search Keeps Turning Off Problem
Remember that McAfee Safe Search always considers your default browser. It then sets it to Secure Search powered by Yahoo. In other situations, McAfee might replace to Google or Bing rather than Yahoo. You can reject the checkbox to enable Safe Search if you like to turn it off.
Change Search Engine in Google Chrome?
- Click the three dots located on the upper right side of your browser .
- Choose the “Settings" option.
- Go to “Search Engine" section and locate Search engine used in the address bar.
- Pick the preferred search engine from the drop down menu.
- Save the settings.
Change Search Engine in Mozilla Firefox?
- Click the menu icon located on the upper right part of your browser.
- Choose “Options" and find “Search".
- Pick from the drop down menu list under “Default Search Engine".
- Choose your ideal search engine from the list .
There you have it! That’s how you can fix this problem within couple of minutes.