Fixing Glitch: McAfee Not Installing Due To Java Script Error
Method 1: This method can be executed manfully to run preinstall tool on your devices. Therefore, the steps which are going to help you are given below in the easiest way.
1. Form the internet; you can download the preinstall tool.
2. The next step is to save exe file on your desktop or anywhere on your computer, and there you can easily access this file.
3. If you want to run this file on your device, it will ask you to make a double click on the “exe file”.
4. Before clicking on the “finish”, you must follow the given onscreen information.
5. As preinstall, tool is installed on your system, click on “OK”.
6. Now, tap on the “close”.
7. Being the last step, it will advise you restart your computer.
1. First of all, you must find the start button which is available on the bottom of the monitor that clicks on the “start” button.
2. Now, it turns to find a search box that is available at the bottom of the desktop.
3. In the search box, you must type cmd.
4. Make right-click command in the Search results, and then tap on the “open as administrator”.
5. Move to the command prompt window and there you must type commands step by step, after giving each command, don’t forget to press the enter button.
After applying the above-given commands, either you will receive successful or failure results.
Unfortunately, if you encounter unsuccessful results, you can coordinate to McAfee team to get technical assistance.