McAfee is leading security software which is enabled with event log that is stored in the TEMP folder for Windows. Log files are updated automatically when the McAfee communicates with the event log. If you are McAfee users, you must encounter McAfee event log communicating error which occurs due to many reasons. In order to resolve this issue, you must go through this article. Besides this issue, if you encounter any issue with regard to McAfee, you can contact McAfee.Com/Activate experts or utilize this link to resolve your issue easily.
What Is Event Logging
With the help of event logging, one can keep an account of the several events which occurs on your device. As we know that event logging is always enabled in your PC. In general, Event logging performs two major tasks which are view events and changing the settings. The work of view events is to keep an eye on every event that occurs in your device, and the work of changing the settings is to change the firewall of your product.
Cause Of The McAfee Event Log Communicating Error
McAfee event log communicating error occurs on your system due to several reasons, and a few of the common issues are given below:
- In case you keep event logging turned off on your system, this error occurs on your system.
- Corrupted data base file on your system can also produce this error.
- If ENS settings are incorrect that also leads to this error.
Enable Event Logging To Overcome McAfee Event Log Communicating Error
- To begin with going to the local console.
- After that click on “common”.
- And then move to the settings.
- Thereafter, select “advanced settings”.
- Soon after the above step, you must select event loggings.
- For your product you must select the level of logging.
- By way of applying the above-given steps, you will be able to enable event logging for your McAfee product.
The Removal Of Corrupted File On System
By way of using the below given steps, you can remove the corrupted files to resolve McAfee event log communicating error.
- At first, find the ENS Console then disable the self protection feature.
- After that, move to the ENS data directory, which is found in the programData under the C:/drive.
- Search the file with the name of DADEvents.db to delete it.
- Lastly, you must restart the ENS console and the deleted files will reappear without any having logging error.
- Later on, search the ENS console main Window then enable the self protection.
Change The Protection Settings
- At the outset, you must open the policy catalogue, after that choose the ENS console, then click on “categories”.
- Move to the select the access protection policies and pick the proper policy.
- Design the required policy settings, and then save it. To check the error if it is cleared.
- By following these steps, McAfee event log communicating error will be resolved with ease.
McAfee event log communicating error can make the security of your system vulnerable and data which is available in your system can be accessed by online threats with ease. By way of going through this post, this issue will be fixed in no time.