McAfee is renowned software, enabled with latest technology, which gives unfailing security to your system against virus like malware, spyware, and many more. It has been one of the leading antivirus in this cutting-edge world for over a decade. However, the users of McAfee face difficulty while using this antivirus, and one of its common errors is McAfee Common Framework Returned Error fffff9bf 3 that can irritate you and interrupt your work as well. In order to resume your work, at first, you should be prompted to resolve this error.
When Did McAfee Common Framework Returned Error Fffff9bf 3 Occur
This error occurs while doing many works on your system; some of prominent operations are given below:
- At the time of rescheduling a task.
- At the time of editing the properties of the auto update option of the McAfee Antivirus Activation software window.
- While clicking on the McShield icon which is present on the system tray of the McAfee software Window.
The main causes of occurring McAfee Common Framework Returned Error fffff9bf 3 are mentioned below:
- In case of corrupting or missing of DLL files.
- If registry files are become corrupted or are missing.
- Using older version of virus scan of McAfee.
Troubleshoot Method Of McAfee Common Framework Returned Error Fffff9bf 3
In order to fix this error which require a few steps to use are given below.
Method 1: For the purpose of resolving this error, the users must register all the DLL files on McAfee Common Framework Returned Error fffff9bf 3, and the following steps are going to help its users.
- You will be prompted to move to the start button of your system.
- After that ,you will asked to click on “ programs”.
- Thereafter, you must move to the list of the program and “click on ‘McAfee which is under it.
- Now, open the “VirusScan Console”.
- You will right-click on “access protection”.
- After that, click on “properties”.
- In case of finding prevent McAfee services option selected, and then you need to deselect it.
- You need to click on “apply”.
- Thereafter, you should close the “VirusScan Console”.
- You will be prompted to stop the framework service, and you are supposed to follow below given steps.
- You must go to the bottom of your desktop screen to find start button.
- Thereafter, you must type Run on the search bar.
- And then, run Windows and type services.msc and click on “ok”.
- You will make right-click on the “McAfee Framework Service”.
- After that you will click on “stop”.
In order to register all the DLLs files in the common framework folder, the required steps are given below:
- You must access to the search bar and type “run”.
- After that, the run Window will be visible, and then type “CMD”.
- You will be asked on click “ok”.
- After that you need to type the following command in the resulting Window: cd Program FilesMcAfeeCommon Framework.
- Lastly, click on “OK”.
Method 2:Under this process, the McAfee users must replace all the corrupt registry files from their devices. Registry files are very important for the proper functioning of files. If registry files are not available on the system, the device will not be able to function properly. In case of missing registry files on our system, we will have to replace these files from the device, and remember that system must function in required manner.
McAfee Common Framework Returned Error fffff9bf 3 can easily resolved by its users by way of going through this article without making much effort. Despite applying the above-given steps, the users are unable to resolve McAfee Common Framework Returned Error fffff9bf 3, they can get support from experts remotely.