If you have device then you will have to install or update the windows on it. There are numerous versions of the Windows available, and some of them are latest versions and some of them are legacy versions but both sorts of versions are used on the devices. The Windows has some system requirements to meet for being compatible with system. Despite being compatible system with Windows, it needs to be updated so that you can get the best out of all the benefits of security updates. There are many benefits to update windows like eliminate bugs in previous Windows and get additional features. But some time due to some reason McAfee Blocking Windows Update and because of these users have to face some difficulties.
In order to update Windows operating system, the process which must be followed by the users comes in easy steps like first you click on” begin” and choose to update Windows. As device is connected to the internet and it can be checked for updates or download automatically. The downloading process will not be hampered despite losing internet connectivity. No need to worry about the download, downloading will be resumed as the internet is reestablished.
Issues Encounter By Users While Installing Windows Updates
Windows 10 is one of the latest and trust-worthy windows in this tech era. If you use this Windows, it has all sorts of technology that will help you maintain your device. The device drivers and updates are installed automatically. For doing this, you don’t need to make an effort. The Window update is one of the most essentials works to maintain the performance of the system and improve the security of the system which is updated every now and then. The update Windows carries so many added benefits for its users which are unpredictable.
Windows updates can be blocked by McAfee as well. If it happens to someone, it should not be allowed unless some changes are done in Windows or the windows stops blocking path of the updates.
Why Is McAfee Blocking Windows Updates
Windows cannot be updated due to few reasons by McAfee like there are two common errors like event log and triggers in the application of the Windows that can hamper Windows method spoofing rule. Some time, there is a sudden halt in the process Windows updating happens if Windows method spoofing may block by Windows enterprise. In order to avoid sudden halt in Window update, the users must disable the access of the protection thus the Window method spoofing cannot be hampered. This issue cannot be solved permanently unless you change the software with new set of software process and it must be released by the Windows as temporary files from different location.
In a few cases, LSASS.EXE file is released from an unknown location which is full of strange. Despite using genuine Windows update or upgrades, it can be happened.
How To Overcome This Issue
In order to resolve this issue, you must permit an update of any core window processes. At first you must disable the Window process spoofing rule before you go to performing the update. Here are a few steps which are given below.
1. At first, click on start.
2. You are supposed to get begin with programs, McAfee, and Virus scan console.
3. The next step is to use right click on “Access Protection” tab.
4. Later on, click on “ properties”.
5. It will ask you to select “antivirus Commonplace Protection”.
6. It is going to be very important steps it will prompt you click on “Stop Windows method spoofing” and now deselect “block tab”.
7. Now, if you would like, you can tab on “ report choice” entries are placed within the log for “Access Protection” .
8. Click on “ OK”.
9. Go to perform the window updates.
The Access Protection Logs Has Entries To Be Viewed
1. As a first move, click on “starts”.
2. After that, move on to start with program, McAfee virus scan console.
3. After that, you click on Access protection.
4. Now, click on “Task” option.
5. After that click on “view log".
6. Being a last step, it is necessary to verify the entries which came into existence after disabling windows process spoofing.
This is true McAfee blocking windows updates but it can be eliminated by way of reading this blog. If the users find it hard to resolve this issue, they can coordinate to the McAfee.Com Activate Card experts who are available around the clock to provide tech support remotely.