McAfee Activate is enough robust to provide protection to the devices against online threats which seem to be ubiquitous. In order to save its data as well as personal credentials, every tech users giving protection to their devices using antivirus. But it comes with both pros and cons, same thing is found in McAfee antivirus as well. Sometime its users become irritated with it because it creates interruption while installing your Linksys E/EA-Series. For the purpose of performing the installation without facing any sorts of interruption, its users must disable either its antivirus or security application. After completing your LinksysE/EA-Series installation, you should go to re-enable antivirus application. If you want to disable McAfee security center, following steps will help you a lot are given below. There are two important things to be considered by its users.
- Disable McAfee Real-Time Scanning.
- Disable Firewall of McAfee.
Disable McAfee Real-Time Scanning
For the purpose of installing LinksysE/EA-Series on your device, it becomes essential to disable McAfee Real-Time Scanning by following the provided steps
- At first, you must go to the bottom-right corner of your desktop; you will right-click the icon of McAfee.
- Now, you will execute to select “change settings” and then move to menu to find real-time scanning.
- As you enter in the real time scanning window, you will find turn off button to click.
- By way performing this step, you can decide when you want to restart your real-time scanning, for which you need to select as your will be restart from the drop down menu. Now, you should click on “turn off “button to give your consent your selection.
- Make sure that your antivirus is disabled completely until your computer restart.
Disable McAfee Firewall
The following steps to disable McAfee firewall will help its users are given below.
- Go to the bottom of your windows desktop, make right-click on the icon of McAfee antivirus software.
- After that move to fire wall settings to change settings.
- Go to the firewall status window to click the turn off button.
- Being a last step, you need to decide when you want your firewall to be backed into action automatically. For doing so, you need to select when you want to restart your Computer which you can find in the drop down menu. Now, you need to turn off button to allow your confirmation. By following the above-given steps, the firewall of your McAfee antivirus will be disabled successfully until your system restarts.
As we know that McAfee antivirus security software generates an issue to install LinksysE/EA-Series on your computer. But by way of going through this article, its users can disable McAfee security center on their system with ease, the good thing about is this neither is it time consuming nor need to get help of technicians. However, if McAfee users find it hard, they can get help of experts remotely, they can resolve this issue in not time.